The Village Pub & Grill is a local landmark. Occupying this corner for some 50 years now, the Village sees year round action, especially for sport events. In the summer, crowds spill out onto the sidewalk patio. In addition to drinks, there's a menu full of great pub grub.
Village Pub & Grill also offers a popular rear party room with the capacity for up to 100 people.
- Hours: Mon-Thursday 4pm-Close Fri-Sunday 2pm-Close Open early for Badger and Packer games Kitchen hours: Monday-Friday 4pm-10pm Saturday 2pm-10pm Sunday 2pm-7pm
- Founding Date: 1963
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Parking: On-street: free, On-street: metered
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Burgers
- Price level: $
- Features: Dancing, Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun, Late-night
- Features: Outdoor seating, Private parties, Private room
- Bar Specialties: Beer
- Beer Types: Domestic, Imported