The Waxwing is a gift and art shop featuring the work of more than 80 local artists and craftspeople, helping to both boost these artists' popularity and create an arts community in the greater Milwaukee area. Many of the items are made out of recycled and reclaimed materials. Items include jewelry, candles, stationery, ceramics and original art pieces and prints. The Waxwing also hosts various DIY workshops headed by local artists of different disciplines that allow customers to learn and create.
- Hours: Tue - Fri, 11am - 7pm; Sat, 10am - 5pm; Sun - Mon, closed
- Is there a particular focus for this gallery?: Local artists
- Art specialties: Multimedia
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Jewelry, art and art prints, note cards, notebooks, baby clothing, candles, home decor, novelties, more
- Services: Classes
- Original design / hand-made?: Yes