Shorewood Village Hall
Drag box to select area
Village Hall is the principal center of government for Shorewood, a municipality of 13,763 at the 2000 census. Constructed in 1908 as a four-room schoolhouse, the building was purchased in 1916 by the Village of East Milwaukee for use as a village hall. It was extensively remodeled in 1937 with funds provided through the Works Progress Administration and again in 1985. In 1984, the building was added to the National Register of Historic Places.
3930 N Murray Ave, Shorewood, WI 53211
- Accessibility Details: Handicapped elevator access, use east entrance
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8:00am - 5:00pm; Office: Mon - Fri, 8:00am - noon; 1:00pm - 5:00pm.
- Accessible: yes