Shorewood Police Department
The Shorewood Police Department is located immediately north of Village Hall and just south of Capitol Drive. The front desk is open to the public 24 hours a day year-round. The department employs 25 sworn officers and includes a detective bureau. The landmark building still contains iron-barred lockups built in the 1920s and has a shooting range in the basement. It also houses an engine in the North Shore Fire Department, which serves Bayside, Brown Deer, Fox Point, Glendale, River Hills, Shorewood and Whitefish Bay.
- Hours: The Police Department is staffed 24 hours a day and performs round-the-clock patrols.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: June 17, 1920
- Services: Law enforcement, protection and public service assistance
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Public restrooms: No
- Number of trucks: 1
- Fire department services: Engine
- Type: Professional
- Bureaus: Detective, Traffic