Shorewood Coin Shop
Shorewood Coin Shop is on Oakland Avenue on the northernmost border or Shorewood. It has been serving northshore residents with a passion for coin collecting since 1974. In addition to offering sales of coins, Shorewood Coin Shop also offers expert insight in appraisal of not only coins, but an array of precious metals. With a staff of three, this coin shop holds a wealth of knowledge as well as sale items all collectors covet.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 11am - 6pm; Sat, 10am - 3pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Entrance is on street level, allowing access.
- Founding Date: 1974
- Payments accepted: Cash
- Products: Coins, precious metals
- Services: Delivery, Shipping
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: No
- What is one question to ask before buying an antique or collectible?: Will this item increase in value?
- Antiques specialties: Coins, precious metals
- Multi-dealer store: No
- Antiques services: Appraisal
- Original design / hand-made?: Yes
- Part of a chain: No
- Tailoring: No
- Vintage: Yes
- Jewelry & watch services: Appraisal
- Number of agents: 3