SHOP, a mother-daughter–owned clothing boutique, is located on Capitol Drive just east of Oakland Avenue. With a modest yet stylish exterior, this initially unassuming store exudes style once inside. Offering in-home wardrobe consultation ($25 per hour) and an array of clothing and accessories, this SHOP is worth the stop. The store also hosts shopping parties for up to 20 people, with a special discount and free beverages and snacks.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 11am - 7pm; Sat, 10am - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: Store is located on street level and is without stairway
- Founding Date: 2007
- Products: Women's clothing and accessories
- Services: Gift certificates, Gift wrapping
- Return policy: Five day return policy, store credit is credited upon return of item
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: The manager I interviewed was impressed by the fact that Shorewood is a walking community.
- What's a fashion tip that never goes out of style?: Buy classic pieces.
- Clothing and accessories brands: All brand names
- Original design / hand-made?: No
- Part of a chain: No
- Number of changing rooms: 2
- Tailoring: No