Goldi's has been a staple of Northshore fashion since 1972, but don't let the founding date fool you -- Goldi's is always at the height of fashion. Goldi's knows what its customers are looking for -- an impressive array of brand-name shoes, accessories and clothing, gift items, even a build-your-own-bracelet kiosk. If you haven't heard of Goldi's, you must be from out of town, and if you're from out of town, you must stop at Goldi's. Goldi's can be found on Oakland Avenue north of Capitol Drive.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 10am -7pm; Sat, 10am - 6pm; Sun, noon - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: Entrance is on street level allowing access.
- Founding Date: 1972
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Store Credit Card, Visa
- Products: Shoes, accessories, children's toys, clothing, household decorations, jewelry, bags, and cosmetic items.
- Services: Gift certificates, Gift wrapping
- Return policy: Item must be in original condition with receipt.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: No
- Clothing and accessories brands: All popular name brands, including original items.
- Original design / hand-made?: Yes
- Part of a chain: No
- Number of changing rooms: 4
- Shoe brands: Dansko, Keen, Merrell, and many more.