CYGA Cycling & Yoga
CYGA Cycling & Yoga is located on the southernmost border of Shorewood, south of Capitol Drive. With striking exterior and interior color schemes, the facility possesses a welcoming feel. Recognized as a tandem yoga and cycling facility, CYGA combines two effective, popular and engaging exercise routines that produce results. Whether you're looking to achieve a new level of physical fitness or are seeking an alternative to your usual routine, CYGA has a number of classes and difficulty levels to satisfy your physical needs.
- Hours: Mon, Wed, 6am - 7:30pm; Tue, 5:30am - 7pm; Thu, 5:30am - 8pm; Fri, 6am - 1pm; Sat, 8am -11am; Sun, 8am - 8pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is at street level.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Store Credit Card, Visa
- Discounts: Student
- Membership info: Introductory membership packages include one week unlimited use for $25.
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: No
- What's the best time of day to visit the gym?: "During any number of scheduled classes."
- Features: Cardio (bicycle), Shop
- Services: Classes, Personal training
- Classes/programs: Cycling, Yoga
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No pets, No smoking