Benji's Deli on Oakland Avenue has been a staple of Shorewood and Northshore dining since 1962. Well-known and enjoyed for its comfortable diner atmosphere, Benji's is an ideal place to start the morning - renowned for its potato pancakes. Other menu items include corned beef sandwiches and family fare.
- Hours: Mon-Sun 7:00 AM-8:00PM
- Handicap Accessible: Entrance is on street level allowing access.
- Founding Date: 1962
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: burgers, sandwiches, soup, breakfast and salads.
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Natural, Sugar-free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: www.foodspot.com/Clients/WI/Shorewood/BenjisDeli/default.a…
- Specialties: Deli Sandwiches, Burgers, Soup, Breakfast.
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Cuisine: American, Bistro, Burgers, Diner, Sandwiches, Vegetarian / Vegan
- Signature dishes: Chicken in the Pot, Smoked Fish Plate, Franks and Beans, Potato Pancakes.
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Hoppel Poppel and Corned Beef Hash.
- Price level: $$
- Number of tables: 25
- Features: Breakfast, Dancing, Dinner, Group-friendly
- Atmosphere: Quiet