Who says you can't find a affordable house in Shorewood?
With all of the beautiful homes in the village, it's easy to think all of the houses are at least $200,000. Well, the budget-conscious home shopper still has options in Shorewood, as evidenced by these six starter homes. Find more by searching AOL Real Estate.
- 4013 N. Downer Ave. — $136,750, three bedrooms, one bathroom.
- 4508 N. Bartlett Ave. — $149,000, four bedrooms, two bathrooms, 1,425 square feet.
- 4160 N. Maryland Ave. — $159,900, three bedrooms, two bathrooms.
- 4609 N. Sheffield Ave. — $169,000 , two bedrooms, one bathroom, 1,092 square feet.
- 2516 E. Edgewood Ave. — $179,900, three bedrooms, two bathrooms, 1,930 square feet.
- 2006 E. Olive St. — $179,900, three bedrooms, one bathroom, 1,601 square feet.