A 51-year-old Shorewood man was cited for disorderly conduct on Friday after police say he assaulted his neighbor following an argument about where she raked her leaves.
The man confronted his neighbor about where she placed the leaves she recently raked and later kicked and pushed her around 1:15 p.m. in the 4300 block of North Morris Boulevard, according to the police report.
The suspect admitted to pushing and kicking her and police say he appeared intoxicated.
Also in the police report:
- A 45-year-old Oklahoma man was arrested for drunken driving Thursday near North Oakland Avenue and East Capitol Drive. Police pulled the man over for running a red light around 2:30 a.m. He failed field sobriety tests and registered a .08 blood alcohol content during a Breathalyzer.
- An unlocked car was reported ransacked Tuesday while parked in a driveway on the 3800 block of North Murray Avenue. The car owner told police a piece of gum and quarter were the only things missing.
- A locked car was reported rummaged through overnight on Wednesday while it was parked in the 3700 block of North Oakland Avenue. Nothing appeared to be missing from the car and there was not signs of forced entry, according to the police report. The incident occurred sometime between 5 p.m. and 9 a.m.
- A 17-year-old Milwaukee boy was cited for disorderly conduct after he was observed kicking a car at Citgo gas station, 1602 E. Capitol Dr., following the report of a fight around 3:20 p.m.
- Police are looking for a woman who tried to pass a forged prescription for Oxycodone at Thompson’s Pharmacy on Friday. An employee took a photo copy of the suspect’s driver’s license while attempting to process the order. The prescription was confirmed fraudulent by the physician who supposedly had written it. The suspect left the scene before police arrived.