Charges are being recommended against three Milwaukee men after they punched and beat a Shorewood man with a wrench and rake Sunday night.
The incident occurred at 9 p.m. Police say the men, aged 23, 18 and 18, knew the victim and drove to Shorewood with the intention of assaulting him.
The victim was transported to Froedtert Hospital to treat face, head and back injuries.
The Milwaukee County District Attorney’s office is reviewing charges against the three.
Also in the police report:
- Police fielded three different phone calls late Saturday afternoon about a 29-year-old Shorewood man yelling obscenities and smacking a for-sale sign with a stick, which residents told police sounded like gunshots. In the 4400 block of North Oakland Avenue, at 4:46 p.m., the man broke a window of a home on the block and was yelling about Shorewood residents being rich and threatened to beat them with his cane. He was taken into police custody and booked in the Milwaukee County Jail.
- Police recovered a stolen 2007 blue Hyundai Santa Fe SUV on Monday in the 2400 block of East Belleview Place in Milwaukee. The car was stolen overnight on Feb. 14 in the 3600 block of North Maryland Avenue. There was no damage and nothing was missing from the car, police say.
- Three juveniles were banned from Culver’s for a year after causing a disturbance at the restaurant at 1325 E. Capitol Dr. on Friday. No police action was taken.
- A $200 Apple iPod, and $30 case, was reported stolen from a dressing room in the Shorewood High School auditorium, 1701 E. Capitol Dr. on Friday. The theft occurred sometime between 3:30 and 5:30 p.m.
- A Shorewood Intermediate School student was warned after pushing another student to the ground at 3:15 p.m. on Friday at the school, 3830 N. Morris Blvd. No police action was taken.