Shorewood police were led on a chase Monday west on East Capitol Drive around midnight after a silver four door car refused to pull over for a speeding violation.
The car ran several red lights and police ceased chasing the car after several blocks.
Also in the police report:
- A 24-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for possession of marijuana, drug paraphernalia and operating while intoxicated on Friday. Police say he was pulled over in the 1000 block of East Capitol Drive at 12:30 a.m. and marijuana and a glass pipe were found. He failed field sobriety tests and a Breathalyzer test registered a .10 blood alcohol content. It’s his first OWI offense.
- A 26-year-old Oshkosh man was arrested for his second OWI offense Sunday after police say he failed field sobriety tests and blew a .17 blood alcohol content during a Breathalyzer. He was initially stopped for speeding in the 1100 block of East Capitol Drive.
- Sometime between Oct. 12 and Friday a 2001 Yamaha motorcycle was stolen from an open/unlocked garage in the 4100 block of North Bartlett Avenue. The motorcycle is valued at $700.
- A 23-year-old Shorewood man was arrested for disorderly conduct Sunday after he threw a beer at a bartender at Village Pub, 4488 N. Oakland Ave., and later threw a glass against the side of the building. The incident followed an argument between the two around 10:45 p.m.
- Milwaukee police recovered a 2008 Kia Rio reported stolen from the 1900 block of North Oakland Avenue in 2008.
- A $10 rake was reported stolen from a home in the 2600 block of East Menlo Boulevard on Saturday.
- An anonymous complainant called police Sunday to report two men using a metal detector to search for metal in their driveway in the 4500 block of North Newhall Street.