It's getting darned close to that time again...the time when the scent of freshly sharpened pencils wafts through the air and the sounds of "chaaa-ching!" are echoing in your mind.
Luckily with back to school right around the corner, we have a bunch of great deals lining up for the taking! Each week in the month of August I'll be doing a column specifically aimed at helping you drudge up those dusty arithmetic skills to pinch pennies and save big at the register!
This week I was able to squeeze in some last minute deals at Target. Just hurry...most of these sales will expire on August 4, 2012.
Remember at Target you're allowed to "stack" coupons which means you can use one manufacturer coupon and one Target coupon per item. When you can match both types of coupons to an item on sale, you're guaranteed some crazy savings!
Now let's go forth and score an A+ in savings!
Purell 8 oz. -- $2.89
Final cost: 89¢!
Papermate Ballpoint Pens 10 ct -- 94¢
- Use this Target store coupon for $1 off
Final cost: FREE!
The Write Dudes Gold Wood Pencils 10-12 ct. -- $1.00
- Buy 2
- Use this $1 off of two manufacturer coupon
Final cost: 50¢ each!
Buy 5 select Kellogg’s Items and receive a FREE $5 Target Gift Card
- Buy 1 Kellogg's fruit snacks at $1.99
- Buy 4 Rice Krispies cereals at $2.55 each
- Use this $1 off of three Kellogg's cereals Target coupon
- Plus use two of this $1 off of two boxes of Kellogg's Rice Krispies cereal manufacturer coupon
Final cost: $9.19....and you will receive a $5 Target Gift Card which makes each box just 83¢ each!
Various Clearance Women's Apparel (Mossimo, Merona or Xhiliration brands)
- Use the $3 off of one item coupons found here
Final cost: Varies...but as low as FREE!