You've recovered from a massive Christmas dinner, nursed the egg nog hangover and reprogrammed all of your new electronics since the holiday weekend.
Now it's time to set your sights on how you're going to ring in the New Year.
OnMilwaukee has a comprehensive New Year's Eve bar guide with a slew of venues to watch the ball drop, including the Milwaukee Art Museum's sold-out celebration complete with live music, go-go dancers and an open bar (you can still signup for a waitlist) or Café Hollander on Downer Avenue's New Biers Eve celebration, where they will release a series of rare biers every hour on the hour, from 8 p.m. to close.
But, if you're looking from some more local ideas, Patch is here to help.
- Three Lions, 4515 N Oakland Ave, 870-3315: Shorewood's favorite British bar is celebrating with a New Years Eve Party. For $85, or $75 for a group returning from last year's party, enjoy an open bar, bottle of Champagne, free food buffet, a midnight Champagne toast and a DJ.
- Camp Bar, 4044 N. Oakland Ave., 962-5182: Looking for a "Campy New Year" celebration? Shorewood's newest bar will have $4 rail drink and draft beer specials on tap from 8 p.m. to midnight. Enjoy a Champagne toast to ring in the New Year. Call ahead to reserve a table.
- Oakcrest Tavern, 4022 N. Oakland Ave., 967-0222: Enjoy a prime rib special and New Year's Champagne toast.
- Thief Wine closes at 8 p.m. on New Year's Even and Village Pub is closed, but opens early on New Year's Day for the Rose Bowl. Harry's Bar and Grill will not run New Year's Eve specials.
- Jack Pandl's, 1319 E. Henry Clay St., 964-3800: The Whitefish Bay mainstay will offer a special dinner menu including prime rib, rainbow trout, lobster tail, surf and turf and duck dinners.
Bayshore Town Center/Glendale
- Bar Louie, 5750 N. Bayshore Dr., 831-2700: Celebrate New Year's Eve VIP-style at Bar Louie at Bayshore. For $65, you can enjoy the open bar (no shots and no doubles) and appetizer buffet until midnight, at which time a breakfast buffet will open. There's a Champagne toast at midnight, as well.
- Pinstrikes, 963-8779: Enjoy unlimited bowling with two drink tickets, appetizers and a complimentary Champagne toast starting at 9 p.m. for $25 per person.
- Sprecher Brewery, 701 W. Glendale Ave., 414.964.2739: The celebration starts with a noon brewery tour and includes 12 tapas and beer pairings for $30 per person.
- North Shore Bar and Grill, 8649 North Port Washington Road, 351-6100: Enjoy a special New Year's Eve menu. Reservations are recommended.